Ballet Co.Laboratory is looking for versatile and accomplished classically trained dancers with partnering, pointe, and contemporary experience for our 2023/24 performance season. Seeking artists who are collaborative, creative, eager to learn, willing to grow on the job, and interested in all aspects of an arts administration.
In addition to dance contracts, dancers are also paid to develop arts administration skills to foster the whole dancer.
- 34 to 36-week contract beginning Fall 2023
- Paid Apprentice and Company Artist positions for 2023/2024 season
- Health & Wellness perks [PT, massage, personal training, nutrition, shoes for the season, etc.]
- Collaborative Company coaching and creating with professional Rehearsal Assistants
- Classical & Contemporary work
- Story ballets with original narratives
- New studios with natural light, shower, gender neutral restrooms, & staff lounge
- Artist driven organization
- Artists work on administrative team of BCL under paid, secondary administrative contract
- Development of arts administrative skills with Managing Director and Artistic Director