Carnival Cruise Line is seeking Singers and Dancers of all gender identities, races, and ethnicities for our captivating Center Stage and Playlist Productions Shows. Developed by top talent in the industry, these shows feature triple-threat performers who sing, dance, and act! We are looking for outstanding dancers with a variety of styles in their repertoire.
- Prepare for every performance with a thorough body warm up and cool down.
- Attend rehearsals and sound checks for all shows in a timely manner.
- Assist the Dance Captain and Vocal Supervisor, as needed, in teaching choreography throughout the contract and prior to cast change.
- Assist with the maintenance of assigned costumes, including basic repairs, and laundering.
- Demonstrate commitment to Carnival Service Values
- Actively participate in assigned activities including, but not limited to trainings, drills, safety briefings, including “Port Manning”, meetings, Just Ask and performances as required.
- Stand out performance quality and strong technique are required. Dancers must have the ability to harmonize.
- Must be at least 18 years old with contemporary vocal and dance performing experience.
- Experienced stylistic dancers with strong performance qualities that can sing should apply.
- Must have a strong personality onstage and be able to carry solo numbers with confidence.
- A positive outlook, outgoing personality along with good people skills is essential.