We are looking for professional and apprentice contemporary dancers who are passionate about HUMANHOOD’s work and want to dive deep into Julia Robert and Rudi Cole’s creative practice. We have lots of exciting projects coming up, including the creation and international tour of our new piece, ∞ [Infinite], and are gathering a team of committed and highly-skilled individuals to be part of the company’s long-term projection.
You must be exclusively available for the work dates below, which include but are not limited to the rehearsals and international tour of ∞ [Infinite], as well as learning the company repertoire. More dates will be added from the Autumn 2022 onwards.
10 February – 22 July 2022 (Barcelona and international tour)
Please only apply if you can commit to the full work dates specified above.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and actively encourage applications from Black, Asian and those belonging to ethnic groups that are currently underrepresented within the Arts.
- 18+ of age at the time of the audition
- Committed person
- High skills in musicality and rhythm
- Friendly, open-minded and focused
- Mature mind and a childish heart
- Ready to expand one’s limits both mentally and physically
- Going always beyond what is asked of her/him
- Capacity to listen both within and without
- Cooperative and kind with oneself and others
- Intuitive and extraordinary performance presence
- Humble, always ready to learn
- Ready to step into Greatness
- We encourage applications from EU and UK-based artists