We are looking to hire a passionate Ballet instructor to join our vibrant dance studio. You will be responsible for teaching and training a dynamic group of students , ensuring that all students are engaged, motivated, and inspired to achieve their goals in this ballet production.
You will be responsible for ensuring that each scene of the junior ballet is choreographed, clean lines, and show ready.
If you love ballet and enjoy working with people of all ages, we encourage you to apply. Proven experience as a Ballet teacher, Choreographer and director of a junior ballet production will be highly considered for the position.
- Ability to teach using various dance styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level.
- Develop dance curriculums and prepare lesson plans.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of teachers and students.
- Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals.
- Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Choreograph routines and have it runs seamlessly through the whole production.
- Conduct group and private lessons as required.
- Provide a fun and creative environment.
- Keep up to date in your discipline and implement any changes to the dance routines and curriculum as needed.
Season: Sept 1, 2021 - May 31, 2022
- Bachelor's Degree in Dance or qualification from an accredited college.
- Previous teaching experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic, driven, creative, and dependable.
- Demonstrate patience and leadership skills.