Singapore Chinese Dance Theatre (SCDT), under the artistic direction of Neo Jenny, is looking for dancers with a strong Chinese dance foundation and performance experience in contemporary to join the Company and perform in Season 2023 & 2024.
SCDT is a professional Chinese dance company supported by National Arts Council (NAC) under its Seed Grant Scheme in 2013 and thereafter, Major Company Scheme since 2016. With the mission to promote Chinese dance through artistic and creative excellence, SCDT envisions itself playing a vital role in developing Chinese dance locally and internationally.
Employment dates will be early 2023 to the end of 2024 (option to extend for another two years)
Salary range is equivalent of SGD32,500 to SGD41,600 p/a dependent on experience
You will be entitled to 14 days of annual leave, seven days of medical leave, etc.
- Between 18 to 25 years old that possess strong dance technique and performing experiences, preferably trained in Chinese dance;
- Hold a professional dance diploma/degree under a recognised arts tertiary institution;
- Able to work on weekends and may subject to irregular work scheduling;
- Good image and body proportions(female with height 160cm and above, male with height 175cm and above);
- Good communication skills and eloquent in language;
- Good character, including career professionalism and a strong sense of responsibility.