The Ride is currently seeking multiple performers for our Drama Desk-nominated experience that is part tour/part show. Seeking male ballet/tappers and female ballet dancers. Looking for daytime, evening, and weekend availability.
"The Ride" takes place on a stadium seated bus (like an indoor theatre) and takes an audience to tourist attractions around NYC (Times Square, Grand Central, Chrysler and Empire State Buildings, Bryant Park, Radio City, Columbus Circle, Central Park, etc.). Throughout the show, guests can expect to see 4 – 7 live performances that are spread across midtown.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Rehearse, memorize, and perform choreographed piece with professional partner
- Ability to perform in all types of weather (costumes provided)
- Receive feedback from creative team, and implement in subsequent performances
- Reliably arrive on time, and work the duration of shift
- Be aware of surroundings, and the unique situations presented with our venue (streets of NYC)
$20/hour, overtime eligible.
- Experience performing in front of a live audience
- Ability to memorize and perform choreography on cue
- Openness to taking, processing, and utilizing critical feedback from creative team, and others
- Works well with others
- All performers must be vaccinated.