The Washington School of Ballet seeks an energetic candidate with significant experience teaching ballet technique to children ages 4 to 12.
- Strong classical ballet knowledge
- Team player
- Must teach the school’s curriculum
- Experience in choreography for young children.
- Preferred that candidate has certification in or participated in a ballet syllabus teacher training program.
- Teach ballet classes in level(s) Pre Ballet 1-3 ages 4-7
- Teach ballet classes in level(s) Lower Division 1-3 ages 8-12
- Assist in choreography for the Pre Ballet 2 & 3 Class Presentations and Spring Performance for Level 1A and up
- Write evaluations for each student