Tulsa Ballet is seeking male and female dancers with strong classical and contemporary technique for its 2020-21 season.
- United States
Friday, Apr 2, 2021
Virtual Zoom audition
Dancers must have access to a proper ballet studio.
To be considered for an audition, please send the following list of items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a video with no introduction or fancy editing, consisting of the following performed in leotard and tights for women, and tight-fitting dance attire for men:
- two classical variations drawn from the standard repertoire, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
- a short contemporary variation (that could consist of something drawn from the repertoire, phrases from classwork, or an applicant-created work) that illustrates the applicant’s command of a range of movement different from that demonstrated in the classical variation
- 3-5 minutes of barre work, incorporating both sides, danced in soft shoes by male applicants and pointe shoes by female applicants
- 3-5 minutes of center work that includes adagio, pirouettes, petit and grand allegro, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
- a CV (must include weight & height)
- a head shot; 2-3 dance photos that reveal the dancer’s body proportions and line.
For more info on the company, visit website