Rehearsal and performance pay
BARKIN/SELISSEN PROJECT, a NYC based contemporary dance company founded in 2009 is seeking male and female dancers for upcoming projects including at least one performance in Washington D.C. on May 4th, 2019.
BARKIN/SELISSEN PROJECT is committed to honoring and advancing dance through the lens of diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. Inclusion means a commitment to making all members of the dance community feel welcome and comfortable. All aspects of employment will be based on merit and performance needs.
- Professional experience required.
- Strong technique and proficiency in contemporary/modern, ballet, partnering, and comfort with improvisation is a must.
- Ability to shift energy, focus, movement quality, and experience in yoga, and floorwork is preferred.
- Must be willing to contribute in a thoughtful, dedicated and efficient manner in both independent and group work settings.
- All applicants must be legally able to work in the U.S.