Candoco Dance Company – a world-leading professional dance company for disabled and non-disabled dancers – is looking for three dancers to join the company to tour nationally and internationally from Spring 2020, with a minimum 2-year commitment.
- A strong natural performance ability
- Demonstrable professional, or comparable, dance experience
- High level technical ability
- Good improvisation skills
- Strong communications skills
- An ability to remember or repeat material
- A passion for different dance styles and ways of working
- A commitment to working collaboratively and being part of a team. Able to participate in the extensive programme of ambassadorial education work worldwide.
- We encourage applications from all disabled artists at any point in their career.