What do we offer?
Wage: 1st year €500, - p/m netto (net amount) , 2nd year €900, - p/m netto (net amount).
For the season 2019/2020 De Dutch Don’t Dance Division is looking for professional female and male dancers.
We offer: Work and stage experience; the chance to dance (demi-)soloist roles in a wide variety of productions by DeDDDD and her partners. An intensive talent development program focused on individual coaching, improvement of dance technique, on- and offstage professionalism, building a (inter)national network, workshops to develop cultural entrepreneurship and to enhance career opportunities in the future.
- Excellent classical ballet and modern dance technique.
- Good point work (f).
- Good partnering skills are essential.
- Graduated from a (Dutch) dance academy no longer than two years ago or Senior (nearly graduated) student (Bachelor of Dance level) wishing to participate in the company.
- No more than two years of work experience.
- Dutch or European nationality is a plus.