Each full time employee receives:
- full medical insurance including health, dental and vision from the first day of employment.
- life insurance.
- short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) plans.<>li>
- educational reimbursement.
- workers compensation.
- paid vacation and sick days.
- free parking.
- one free meal per day.
- relocation package.
- individualized strength and conditioning programs.
- onsite athletic training facility.
- free master classes for dance, acting and other disciplines.
- exercise therapies like pilates, yoga and more.
- scuba certification.
POSTPONED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE
Le Rêve – The Dream is currently seeking male and female dancers to join the current cast of performers. We look for strong, technically-trained contemporary dancers who have an interest in theatrical performance.
- Partnering and adagio skills are required.
- Men auditioning as dancers must be at least 6’ with a strong, athletic build and must be proficient in adagio work.
- Women auditioning as dancers must be between 5’3” and 5’6” and able to execute adagio and acrobatic lifts.