Equity/ITC Ethical Manager Contract: £471 pw for rehearsals (£483 pw from April), £500 pw for performance (£512.50 pw from April) plus holiday pay, all travel and accommodation plus touring per diem.
Rosie Kay Dance Company seeks three male dancers for specific roles in the 2019 UK, Denmark & USA tours of 5 SOLDIERS and to be part of the premiere cast for a new production of 10 SOLDIERS.
- Applicants must have completed full-time professional dance training.
- Very fast at learning
- Good memory for complex material
- Strong posture and ‘military’ look * (although please read the notes below)
- Fit, strong and high stamina levels
- Good acting ability
- Team player
- Positive attitude, hard working and willing to contribute to a healthy, fun touring company atmosphere
- Valid passport and able to attain a USA Visa (no previous arrests/convictions, no previous US visa refusal etc.)
- RKDC is unable to sponsor work visas and you must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from people who feel they may not ‘look’ like the British Army, or who wouldn’t think they could be part of a show that represents the military. Through this show, we are breaking so many stereotypes, and we are very proud of this. We want this show to reflect the UK’s diverse society and be representative of society fully. Please bear in mind that the British Army do not permit facial/body piercings. Long hair and/or beards are only allowed for religious reasons. If appointed to the role you may be required to cut your hair/shave your head and/or face and remove any piercings.