Casting Shakespeare In Love.
- Music: There are many songs in "Shakespeare in Love" that are performed by the entire cast. Actors should be confident in singing - much like in a choir.
- Dialects: The characters in this play range from upper class nobles to lower class scoundrels, and from accomplished stage actors to back alley gangsters. Once the show is cast, the director will decide if dialects will be utilized.
- Dance and Fight Choreography: Experience will be an asset, but not required.
- IIntimacy: "Shakespeare in Love" contains love scenes and intimacy. All will be respectfully staged. No nudity.
- Working with Animals: This production will feature a dog. Although not every actor in the production will have specific scenes with the dog, all actors will interact with the dog over the course of the rehearsal process.