Rehearsals and Performances are paid
Third Rail Projects is looking for experienced and seasoned performers for their immersive work, Then She Fell.
- Atrong contemporary dance background.
- Heightened professional performance experience.
- Comfort and experience moving in a site-specific context, for example on architecture (furniture, walls, tables, staircases).
- The ability to move athletically in aggressive, rigorous choreography as well as an ability to execute simple, uninflected pedestrian actions; experience with dynamic partnering.
- A willingness and comfort using voice and speech.
- The ability to embody a character and interact personally and in close proximity to audience members.