Hi, I'm Roxanne.
I'm a small town girl living in the big city. I moved to Los Angeles from Montana in 2013 to pursue a professional dance career because I just can't imagine doing anything else. I started dancing at a young age then proceeded to try out every different sport and activity growing up. In middle school I got back into dance and have been dancing ever since. I love all styles of dance and am always up for trying new things and going on different adventures. I love to travel, and when I get to travel for dance it is even better! After dancing in Los Angeles for two years I moved up north to San Francisco. I danced for some wonderful companies in LA including the LA Follies, Dollface Dames and also got the opportunity to tour with Mystic India: The World Tour. I'm looking forward to discovering everything this city has to offer!
- Dancing in the POST MODERN JUKEBOX music video "Single Ladies" featuring Ariana Cevallos
- Dancing at Bud Light's "Up For Whatever" event on Catalina Island
- Dancing Irish Dance on the NFL MORNING SHOW for St. Patrick's Day
- Following a performance by John Legend at an Indian wedding
- Performing "Trio", an excerpt of Susan Marshall & Company's CLOUDLESS, in the gala concert of the American College Dance Festival
- Performing "MEAT", a piece choreographed by Icelandic duo Brian Gerke & Steinunn Ketilsdottir, at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C.
- Appearing on MASTER CHEF as a waitress
I received my Bachelor of Arts in Dance from the University of Montana
Jazz, Contemporary/Modern, Hip-hop, Burlesque, Bollywood, ballet, tap dance/clogging, partner work, dancing (some tumbling) in heels, inversions and handstands, acrobatics, dancing with props, some aerial and singing (alto) experience, musical theater, belly dance, fan dance