Engaging with us on social media only takes a moment of your time, but it is SO important for visibility for us (and for you!).
Here are some simple ways to engage:
- follow us on all social media channels
- if you see a post that features you, please like, comment, or share
- put clips of your DancePlug online tutorials up on social media and TAG US so we can share/regram/retweet!
- take photos of the filming process (if you don’t want to share on your personal feed, feel free to email them to me and I will share from our channels)
- if you teach at a studio and post clips of your classes or combos, make sure to tag us too!
This platform is especially important, because the algorithm praises each and every like and comment! The more likes we get, the more our posts are seen.
Since Instagram is now owned by Facebook, the algorithm is similar. Posts are not necessarily organized on feeds by time of posting anymore - likes play a large part of how high up we appear in our followers feeds.
All of our content is shared on twitter (auditions, contests, new class videos, etc). Please like or retweet if you see something that interests you!
Previews of all of of your classes and combinations go up on our channel, and you each have your own playlist you can link to directly!