Christmas in the Air is seeking a highly diverse cast of versatile, talented individuals, who possess exceptional stage presence and exude genuine positive energy.. All ethnicities and identities are strongly encouraged to audition, The Christmas In The Air Team and Rand Productions are committed to inclusive casting.
Future production files and alternates will be collected from these auditions.
President/Executive Producer Director: Jeb Rand
Choreographer, Creative Contributor: Ann Cooley
Project dates: November 22, 2021 - December 26, 2021
Christmas In The Air, is a first class Broadway-style song and dance review for the whole family. Wrapped up within a feel-good holiday storyline, told by Santa's favorite elves. Starring Rand Productions' dazzling precision dancers, known as the Tinsel-toes! World class vocalist entertainers and creatives deliver the perfect mix of classic holiday melodies, with modern favorites and original music.
up to $2000 contract inclusive
- Female Identifying Dancers: Height 5’5” – 5’11” With strong technique and performance level proficiency in Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Theatre Dance, Tap
- Soft Shoe. The ability to perform confidently in heels a must. Precision dance, tumbling, partnering and Hip Hop, a plus.
- Male Identifying Dancers: Height 5’8” and up with strong athletic dance technique. Partnering and Lifting required. Hip
- Hop, Acro, Tap
- Soft Shoe and specialties a big plus.
- All must have strong, lean physiques.