Our team will capture professional materials including photographed staged headshots as well as filmed live action stills and performance footage with theatrical lighting on the SGLA stage. It gets better, everyone on the creative team are professional dancers that have an eye for what to shoot and how to move with you as you perform.
- Session Length: 1.5 hrs
- Photos: Headshot & action shots
- Video: Multi-camera shoot
- Lights: Full theatrical lighting
- Stage: Black backdrop with sprung marley floor
- Sound: Surround sound playback
- 1x retouched headshot (gray backdrop)
- 3x retouched action shots (more upon request*)
- All video footage graded from multiple camera angles to edit as you need (editing upon request*)
* Additional fees apply
Reserve Your Session
Reservations will require a $100.00 non refundable deposit*. An invoice will be sent after your session. Payment must be complete before materials will be received. All payments will be processed through DancePlug Inc. via credit card. A waitlist will be opened after all sessions are filled.
We will provide a questionnaire to help us prepare for your shoot and provide you with the best experience possible. Whether you're a graduating senior or a professional updating your materials, we are excited to work with you!
*In the case of an unexpected conflict or illness, the deposit could be put towards a future PHILM Day session, and would require 24 hours notice.